J.Keilwerth Bb tenor saxophone ST110 student
JK3103-8-0 Gold Lacquer Specifications:
Julius Keilwerth has been building saxophones since 1925. With a claim that has not changed to this day: to offer the musician a favorable price / performance ratio and always the saxophones qualitatively and
to improve technically. The result of this philosophy are the alto, tenor and baritone saxophones of the ST110 series and the soprano saxophones of the III series.
With these saxophone series, the desire to be able to offer professional standards at an affordable price was realized. Thus, the Julius Keilwerth saxophones of the ST110 series are not only instruments for music students, but also for further use in the orchestra.
• * Diameter of the bell: 6.1 "(155mm)
• * Weight: 8lbs (3.6kg)
• * Range from low B to high F sharp
• * adjustable thumb holder made of plastic
• * Finger rests made of imitation mother-of-pearl with a metal rim
• * Body and flaps in gold lacquer or silver-plated
• * B-B-C sharp-G sharp mechanism for the finger of the left hand
• * easy to use octave mechanism