Trevor James Flute Model Serie 10 XII
• New improved series,
• smooth, robust mechanics,
• revised head piece,
• complete with case & shoulder strap.
Trevor James 10x
3-time "UK Music Industry Award" winner!
An excellent flute for those who are just starting to play the flute or who want to start again after many years. The TJ10x is a very "free blowing" flute that helps new players make rapid progress. A high quality made flute with high quality silver plating, tested and adjusted in our workshop in England.
The "10x" is available in two versions:
• with straight headjoint - as a classical concert flute
• with a curved AND straight head piece - the 10x with both head pieces. A perfect investment for younger players, as they can start with the curved head piece and later, when they are ready, simply swap the head piece for the straight one.
• Newly developed head joint - easy to play and helps the new player to quickly achieve a strong approach.
• Double checkered padding - carefully inserted by our technicians to accurately seal the tone hole so the flute can perform at its best.
• Felt instead of cork - the stops are provided with felt for a quiet mechanism.
• New triple coating (we believe this method is unique) - a double layer of silver is applied to a layer of shiny copper for long-lasting silver plating.
• "All-in-one" ‘Prolite’ case with handle and shoulder strap
• Great care and attention in the completion of all mechanical parts - carefully processed during manufacture and checked twice by our technicians in England.
• Accuracy and strength of all valve parts - Gives the student a sense of security and a positive feeling.