JazzLab SaXholder saxophone carrying system black regular (sale)
Stock sale, because new model. Already in the store!
For soprano, alto, tenor & baritone saxophone
saXholder - put your sax on your shoulder !
The conventional sax belts put a lot of strain on the neck vertebrae with the weight of the saxophone. Over time, many players experience chronic pain and even vertebral damage. saXholder is a new, patented three-point carrying system: the entire sax weight is transferred to the two padded shoulder straps and simultaneously supported by the belly support.
- transfers the Sax weight evenly to the two shoulders, no strain on the cervical vertebrae.
- can be operated in seconds with one hand
- is space-saving: folded smaller than a sheet of paper
- is light, weighs only 160 grams
- is comfortable when sitting and standing, does not slip
- looks good on both men and women
- was developed in Switzerland
- is produced in the European Union
- patents are registered worldwide
- at PH-Music
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free Version)